Ham and Apple Breakfast Scramble. This recipe is posted under the recipes tab on my website. I’ll post a swipe up link in my story for all of you that see this within 24 hours
Breakfast recipes are kind of a struggle for me to develop. I probably have 20 or so of them and it seems like every time I try and make a new one now, it turns into something very similar to one of the others. I know you guys have been asking for more breakfast ideas so I’m working on it ? I like this recipe because it’s different than anything else I have. I don’t eat a lot of ham and the apple and sweet potatoes work extremely well with the ham. Here is how to make it:
INGREDIENTS * 1/2 lb ham steak
* 6 eggs
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1 large sweet potato
* 1/2 small onion
* 1 small green pepper
* 1 golden delicious apple
* 1 avocado
* 2 Tbsp olive oil
1. Wash and peel your sweet potato. Cut it into a small/medium dice. Drizzle 1 Tbsp olive oil over the top and roast at 400F for 10 minutes and flip. Cook an additional 5 minutes.
2. Cut the onion and pepper in a small dice. Add 1 Tbsp oil to a skillet over medium high heat. Cook until the onions are soft and translucent. Remove from pan.
3. Scramble 6 eggs with the milk and cook over medium heat until cooked. Set aside.
4. Cut the ham into a large dice and sauté in skillet until browned.
5. Cut the apple into a large dice. Don’t cook this as it will cook in the microwave and you want it to maintain texture.
6. Divide your ingredients evenly between your 4 containers. Top with avocado
#mealprep #mealprepsunday #mealpreplife #foodshare #foodfeed #fit #mealtime #mealprepping #mealprepmanual #mealprepideas #mealprepmondays #fitspo #fitlife #fitmom #fitness #healthylife #healthyfood #healthyeating #healthyrecipes #health #crossfit #food #foodshare #foodstagram #foodphotography #iifym