Buffalo Chicken Flatbreads. A snack that you can prep at the beginning of the week and leave deconstructed in your fridge to have when you need it. Add these to your weekly prep and they’ll only be a few minutes away from being ready when you need them.
These are super easy to make. If you aren’t a gluten free dieter you can buy premade thin crust pizza crusts to use as a flatbread or use regular flour for the dough.
4oz cooked chicken breast
3 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp Buffalo sauce
1/2-1 tsp ranch dressing mix
1. Make the flatbread if needed and grill the chicken. To make the flat breads mix 1/4 cup of gluten free baking flour, 1/4 tsp baking powder, and 3 tbsp of Greek yogurt. Mix it together and roll it thin. It’s probably easiest to use a tortilla press. I use my grill pan to cook them because grill marks are for cool people. Cook them until they have some structure to them.
2. Cut the chicken into small cubes, 1/4” on each side. Toss chicken with Buffalo sauce.
3. Mix the Greek yogurt and ranch mix.
4. Spread half of the yogurt mix on each flatbread. Top with chicken.
5. Neat dude. Nutrition info is for both flatbreads.
❓Can I use a different flour?
❗️You can use regular flour. Never tried anything else.
❓My dough is crumbly.
❗️Add water slowly until it comes together. Different brands of gluten free flours hydrate differently so the proportions may change.
❓How many servings is this?
❗️I don’t understand why this is a question. It’s however many servings you want it to be. Cut it into 7,000,000,000 pieces and feed the world for all I care. You need to determine what fits your needs/preferences, not me.
❓I can’t find ranch packets in my country.
❗️Use onion powder, garlic powder, dried parsley, and whatever else you want until it tastes good.
#mealprep #mealprepsunday #mealprepideas #mealplan #mealprepdaily #mealprepmonday #mealprepping #mealpreps #mealprepmadeeasy #mealplan #mealdiary #mealinspo #fitspo #fitness #crossfit #healthyfood #healthyeating #healthyrecipes #mealpreprecipes #mealpreplife #nutrition #exercise