Vegan lasagna by @thetastyk 😋
🥒🍉🍇FOLLOW @ChubbyVeganGirls for more vegan recipes!🥑🍎🍓
1 medium white onion, chopped
5 garlic cloves, minced
1 small zucchini, diced
1 medium carrot, diced
1 package (150g) @veganz Pulled Soya
10 mushrooms, sliced
1 small eggplant, diced
700ml passata sauce
2 Tbsp tomato paste
2 cups veggie stock
1 tsp paprika powder
sea salt & pepper to taste
2 Tbsp olive oil
½ cup whole wheat OR plain flour (whole wheat will give the bechamel a more light brown tint instead of white)
2.5 cups unsweetened plant-based milk (more depending on consistency – I used soy)
½ tsp sea salt
2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
9-12 lasagna sheets (oven ready)
3-4 cups spinach, chopped
1. Prepare all the veggies as instructed.
2. Heat a pan with 1 cup of veggie stock and saute the onions and garlic for 1 minute.
3. Add the remaining veggies and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the Veganz pulled soya pieces and remaining ingredients and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
5. In the meantime, prepare the béchamel sauce by heating up the olive oil in a pan. Add the flour and stir until combined.
6. Gradually add the milk, constantly stirring. Add the remaining spices and simmer for a few minutes until it has thickened up. Whisk continuously to get rid of any lumps (in case it thickens too much, add a little splash of milk).
7. Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F.
8. Take a baking dish and cover the bottom with some of the veggie sauce. Start layering the lasagne until all the ingredients are gone (tomato sauce, lasagne sheets, bechamel, spinach,…).
9. Place the lasagne dish in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes (depending on your ovens strength
#veganfood #veganrecipes #govegan #vegans #recetasfit #plantbasedrecipe
#vegandinner #veganlasagna #veganrecipe #eatclean #plantbaseddinner #vegancheese #veganvideos #plantbased #veganfoodvideos #receitasveganas #recipevideos #foodvideos #cookingvideos