RAW TWIX BARS by @prispuddings ⠀
???FOLLOW @ChubbyVeganGirls for more vegan recipes!???
INGREDIENTS (serves 6)
220g oat flour
60g agave, maple or date syrup
60g coconut oil
300g dates (pitted)
190g date syrup or agave/maple
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 tbsp nut butter (optional)
2 handfuls of roasted peanuts (no skin) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
120g coconut oil
120g agave or maple syrup
60g cacao powder ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Melt the coconut oil and combine the base ingredients until a dough forms
2. Press the dough into a baking tray or tin and place in the freezer whilst you make the caramel
3. Blend the caramel ingredients in a food processor until smooth and spread over the base
4. Sprinkle roasted skinned peanut halves over the top (2 handfuls), then freeze for 30 minutes whilst you make the chocolate layer
5. Melt the coconut oil in a bain marie, stir in the sweetner and cacao powder until you have a smooth glossy chocolate sauce
6. Remove the caramel shortbread from the freezer and slice into rectangular bars (I made 7 large bars)
7. Dip each bar into the melted chocolate bowl and drizzle over to ensure its fully coated, transferring to a wire rack when finished.
8. Leave the bars to solidify at room temperature for 20 minutes and bite in! Refrigerate any remaining bars until consumed!
To make this even better i dunked these in nut butter?
.#veganrecipe #veganrecipes #foodvideo #foodvideos #cookingvideo #cookingvideos #veganmeals #veganfood #vegansoup #vegancooking #recipevideo #recipevideos #vegandinner #veganlunch #plantbased #easyveganmeals #easyveganrecipes