Pad Thai. Here is a quick recipe that can be thrown together in around 30 minutes. It works best as a regular dish but you can meal prep it if you wish.
Before you meal prep this know that the texture wasn’t quite what I wanted after it reheated in the microwave. The sauce and noodles has that little bit of grainyness that leftover Mac and cheese also gets. The flavor is still wonderful, it just doesn’t have as smooth of a texture as it does after it’s original cooking.
I used a store bought Pad Thai sauce from the brand Thai Kitchen. I highly recommend you do the same. Making your own is doable but to get the same flavor and texture requires a lot of ingredients and extra time. Just buy it premade. You won’t die. Here is the recipe:
10 oz rice noodles
2 lbs chicken breast
1lb frozen stir fry vegetables
1 Tbsp garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp melted peanut butter
1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp Pad Thai sauce
1/3 cup crushed peanuts
3 green onions
1. Cook noodles according to package.
2. Cut your chicken into thin slices of about 1/8-1/4” thick.
3. Fill a large pot with water, salt it, and bring it to a light boil.
4. Add in the chicken and cook until white throughout. It will only take a couple of minutes. Don’t over cook it.
5. Thaw the vegetables in the microwave, drain any water.
6. In a large skillet over medium high heat, add some oil. Sauté the garlic and vegetables.
7. Add in chicken, noodles, sauce and peanut butter. Stir to incorporate.
8. i got 6 dishes from this. Top with lime wedge, green onion, and peanuts.
Swap anything you want. Make your own sauce if you want. Change the proportions of anything you want. The nutrition information will change if you make any alterations. Calculate the new nutrition information if you need it.
#mealprep #mealprepsunday #mealprepideas #mealplan #mealprepdaily #mealprepmonday #mealprepping #mealpreps #mealprepmadeeasy #mealpla