Maple Peanut Butter Donuts. I’ve made these donuts about 5 or 6 times since I developed the recipe a few weeks back. Big donut guy over here.
4/5 cup (80g) oat flour
1/4 cup (57g) plain non fat Greek yogurt
1 tsp (4g) baking powder
1 tsp (4mL) vanilla
1 tsp (4g) stevia
2 tbsp (30mL) maple syrup
1 tbsp (16g) peanut butter
1. Preheat your oven to 375F.
2. Mix the oat flour, baking powder, and stevia together to remove any clumps.
3. Add in the eggs, yogurt, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly
4. Filled a greased donut tin with the batter. It will make 5.
5. Bake 9 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes away clear.
6. Mix together the peanut butter and syrup until smooth.
7. Once the donuts have cooled, top each with the icing.
8. Makes 5 donuts.
❓What can I use instead of maple syrup?
❗️Whatever topping you want. You’d think a recipe in which the first word is maple would probably require it to be accurate though, you know what I mean. Just go buy some.
❓Can I use honey?
❗️See last response.
❓What can I use instead of oat flour?
❓I made these with almond flour and a flax egg and they turned out awful. Horrible recipe, unfollowing.
❗️This is a real thing that has happened before. It’s almost like I write the recipes the way I do because that is what works. If you want it to turn out, I highly recommend not substituting anything. I usually don’t test other methods. Don’t be this person because then I have to slam you because I can’t help myself.
❓I still don’t have a donut tin.
❗️Go buy one. You can make them in a muffin tin but like I said last time, that makes you mayor of Loserville.
#mealprep #foodshare #foodprep #healthyeating #healthylifestyle #healthylifestyle #mealtime #mealpreps #mealprepping #mealpreplife #mealprepideas #mealprepsunday #mealplanning #mealprepmonday #mealprepmanual #iifym #foodprep #foodstagram #foodphotography #healthylife #healthyrecipes #healthylifestyle #fit #fitspo #fitness #fitlife #crossfit