Double Chocolate Chewy Cookies. It took 8 experiments to get these cookies correct and I think I’ve gotten them to a point where I’m ready to share the recipe
It took me a while to get this one right. I tried a bunch of different things. Coconut flour. Rice flour. Baking flour. Butter. No butter. Egg white only. Whole egg. No cocoa powder. Yes cocoa powder. 8 minutes at 350F. 8 minutes at 375f. 12 minutes at 350F. The whole recipe is only like 650 calories 😎😎
150g white kidney beans
1 tsp vanilla
75g GF baking flour
10g cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
28g Mini Chocolate Chips .
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Drain the beans and rinse. Dry as well as possible. Use a food processor or a tool to mash the beans into a paste.
3. In a large bowl, mix the beans, apple sauce, egg, stevia, vanilla, and egg.
4. In a different bowl mix the dry ingredients.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients and half the chocolate chips to the wet and mix to incorporate.
6. Spray a baking sheet with oil. Use a small cookie scoop to create little balls of dough. Press into shape and top with remaining chips.
7. Bake at 350F for 8-9 minutes. .
Questions you may have that some of you will still ask because you didn’t read the caption: .
❓Can i use a different flour? Probably regular flour. Don’t use coconut flour or almond flour. .
❓What can I substitute the applesauce for? Nothing. Leave it in. .
❓What can I use instead of beans, I don’t have any? Go to the store and buy some. That’s the main ingredient. .
❓Can I use regular sugar? Yes, obviously. Just add more. .
❓Vanilla extract or vanilla powder? Extract. .
❓can I use regular chocolate chips? This better not be a question.
#mealprep #mealprepsunday #mealpreplife #foodshare #foodfeed #fit #mealtime #mealprepping #mealprepmanual #mealprepideas #mealprepmondays #fitspo #fitlife #fitmom #fitness #healthylife #healthyfood #healthyeating #healthyrecipes #health #crossfit #food #foodshare #foodstagram #foodphotography #iifym