VEGAN Sausage Rolls by @mymeatlessmeals
• 1 tbs olive oil • 200 g carrots, grated
• 200 g onions, diced
• 3 cloves garlic, chopped
• 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
– sauté ingredients above on medium heat for about 5 minutes, set aside
• 1 cup cooked chickpeas
• leaves from 4 sprigs of fresh parsley
– blend the ingredients above along with the sautéed vegetables in a food processor until the mixture comes out smooth
• 1/2 cup oat flour
• 1 cup cooked quinoa, ground
• 1/4 cup vegan breadcrumbs * 1 tsp Himalayan salt
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 1 tsp whole grain mustard
1. In a large bowl, mix together the blended vegetable mixture with ground quinoa, breadcrumbs, and oat flour, along with the rest of the ingredients listed until well combined.
2. Spoon half of the stuffing onto a vegan puff pastry sheet (on the bottom side) and fold the sheet over, seal all edges before cutting into pieces.
3. Brush the top of the pastry with olive oil and sprinkle of sesame seeds before baking your vegan sausage rolls at 375 for about 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
4. Serve with a side of ketchup.