Sweet Potato Crust Pizza by @wearesovegan. .
🥒🍉🍇FOLLOW @ChubbyVeganGirls for more vegan recipes!🥑🍎🍓
For the base:
500 g sweet potato peeled and roughly chopped
2 cups oat flour
For the filling:
2 tbsp tomato puree
1 cup spinach
1 red onion sliced
3 chestnut mushrooms sliced
1 red pepper sliced
2 garlic cloves diced
pinch of salt & pepper
2 tsp Italian herbs
1 tsp chili flakes
2 tbsp olive oil
a few basil leaves
60 g vegan mozzarella sliced
1. Preheat oven to 200°C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Cook the sweet potato in a steamer for 20 minutes or boil the potato until soft.
3. Transfer the soft sweet potato to a mixing bowl and mash. Then add oat flour and mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
4. Prepare a little water in a small bowl and use it to wet your hands, then shape the sweet potato dough into a ball and place it on the lined baking tray. Dipping your hands in the water will make it easier to shape the dough without it sticking to your hands.
5. Shape the dough into a circle roughly 0.5cm thick and smooth it out around the edges.
6. Bake the dough in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, prepare the toppings by mixing together the onion, pepper, mushrooms, garlic, salt, pepper, italian herbs, chilli flakes and olive oil until the veggies are fully coated in the seasoning.
8. Once the dough has finished baking, remove from the oven and spread the tomato puree on top followed by a layer of spinach. Then, start layering the veggies on the pizza.
9. Finish with slices of vegan mozzarella, some basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.
10. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
.#veganrecipe #veganrecipes #foodvideo #foodvideos #cookingvideo #cookingvideos #veganmeals #veganfood #vegansoup #vegancooking #recipevideo #recipevideos #vegandinner #veganlunch #plantbased #easyveganmeals #easyveganrecipes