Mushroom risotto by @elavegan ?
???FOLLOW @ChubbyVeganGirls for more vegan recipes!???
1/2 cup risotto rice (120 g)
1 medium onion diced (divided)
2 big cloves garlic minced (divided)
2 tbsp coconut oil divided
1/4 cup white wine (vegan) (60 ml)
1 1/4 cup vegetable broth (300 ml)
1/2 cup coconut milk canned (120 ml)
3 cups white mushrooms sliced (200 g)
1 cup chickpeas canned (150 g)
1 tbsp soy sauce (wheat free if GF)
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Nutritional yeast flakes to garnish
Fresh parsley, black pepper, sea salt, red pepper flakes to taste
1. Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a skillet/frying pan, stir in 1/2 of the diced onion and 1 clove of minced garlic and fry for 4-5 minutes over medium heat
2. Add rice, stir for about 1 minute until the rice is opaque. Pour over the wine, keep stirring constantly until the wine is absorbed
3. Add 1/2 cup vegetable broth to the rice, and cook on low-medium heat until the broth is absorbed. Stir continuously and add more broth, 1/4 cup at a time until the liquid is absorbed and the risotto is cooked and creamy (about 15 minutes)
4. In a different skillet/frying pan heat the remaining 1 tbsp coconut oil, stir in the remaining diced onion and minced garlic and fry for 4-5 minutes over medium heat
5. Add the mushrooms and chickpeas and fry for 3-5 minutes, add balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, and coconut milk and let simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with black pepper, red pepper flakes, salt to taste and fresh parsley
6. Transfer the mushrooms mixture to the risotto rice, stir in the nutritional yeast flakes and enjoy!
#recipes #risotto #veganrisotto #vegan #veganrecipes #vegandood #vegandinner #easyrecipes #healthyvegan #vegetarian #veganrecipe #food #recipe #foodie #cookingvideos #easycooking #foodvideos