Mushroom and Broccoli Chow Mein by @mymeatlessmeals
???FOLLOW @ChubbyVeganGirls for more vegan recipes!???
? • 150 g shiitake mushrooms
• 200 g broccoli florets, cut into bite sized pieces
• 120 g carrot, shredded • 250 g cooked noodles, (al dente)
• 2 tbs sesame seeds
• 1 tsp black pepper -
• 2 tbs ginger, finely chopped (optional)
• 1 tbs garlic, finely chopped (optional)
– • 2 tbs chopped scallions (green onions ??)
• 1 tbs cooking oil
• 2/3 cup vegetable broth (lightly salted)
• 2 tsp cornflour • 2 tbs tamari or soy sauce
• 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
• 1 tsp rice wine vinegar • 1 tsp organic sugar
• 1 tsp toasted sesame oil ?
1. Make the sauce by combining all ingredients in [sauce] and set aside.
2. Sauté mushrooms, broccoli, and carrot in cooking oil for a few minutes. Since we cut the florets into bite sized pieces and shredded the carrot, the vegetable will cook much faster than usual.
3. Once the broccoli is cooked about half way, add noodles, followed by the sauce mixture.
4. Allow the noodles to soak up the sauce for a about a minute before folding everything together quickly.
5. Add scallions and continue to cook for a few more minutes.
6. At this point you could serve noodles right away or you could add finely chopped garlic and ginger. Then, sauté until fragrant. Serve hot.
?China Town by Revival Music
.#veganrecipe #veganrecipes #foodvideo #foodvideos #cookingvideo #cookingvideos #veganmeals #veganfood #vegansoup #vegancooking #recipevideo #recipevideos #vegandinner #veganlunch #plantbased #easyveganmeals #easyveganrecipes