KARAMEL SUTRA PIES by @prispuddings .
???FOLLOW @ChubbyVeganGirls for more vegan recipes!???
BASE (serves 8)
220g oat flour*
60g date syrup
60g coconut oil ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2 cans coconut milk (thick white part)
7 tbsp date, maple or agave syrup
Pinch of salt ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4 tbsp coconut oil ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. For the base, melt the coconut oil and mix the base ingredients until dough forms
2. Press into cupcake moulds and place in the freezer for 10 minutes whilst you make the caramel
3. Mix together the caramel ingredients in a pan and heat (low-medium) for 5 minutes, until boiling, and the sauce starts to darken and thicken. Stir continuously.
4. Pour into tart moulds 3/4 of the way up and freeze for 40 minutes until the caramel is slightly firm to the touch
5. Melt the topping ingredients in a bain marie and pour over the caramel layer, freeze for 15 minutes
6. Bite in and hide the remaining stash from your family, flat mate, partner or friends because these are simply too good to share ??
*If you can’t buy gluten free oat flour, you can substitute for almond flour 1-1. The taste is different but these are also delicious!
.#veganrecipe #veganrecipes #foodvideo #foodvideos #cookingvideo #cookingvideos #veganmeals #veganfood #vegansoup #vegancooking #recipevideo #recipevideos #vegandinner #veganlunch #plantbased #easyveganmeals #easyveganrecipes