VEGAN BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BISCUIT SLIDERS 🤤
TAG YOUR PPL & make these tomorrow ✨
•Vegan mayo, Vegan ranch or vegan garlic aioli (your pick!)
•1/2 cup (cold) vegan butter
•2 1/2 cups all purpose flour •3 1/2 tsp baking powder
•1 1/2 tsp salt •1 cup almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Cut cold vegan butter into small cubes. Toss together butter and flour in a medium bowl with your hands or fork quickly, breaking in the butter into the flour until it looks like wet sand. Then add in baking powder & salt.
2. Make a well in center of mixture. Add almond milk &stir 15 times. Dough will be sticky.
3. Place dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Lightly sprinkle flour over top of dough. Using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll dough into a 3/4-inch-thick rectangle. Fold dough in half so short ends meet. Repeat rolling and folding process 4 more times.
4. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with a 2 1/2-inch floured round cutter, reshaping scraps and flouring as needed.
5. Place dough rounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with melted vegan butter then bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Buffalo cauliflower wings
•1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets •1 1/2 Cup unsweetened almond milk •1 Cup rice flour •1 tsp garlic powder
•1 tsp onion powder
•1/4 tsp salt
•1Cup frank’s red hot sauce •2 tbsp vegan butter
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F & line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2.Prepare batter. Mix dry ingredients together, and then add almond milk. Stir with a whisk or fork until well combined.
3. Add cauliflower one at a time to the batter to coat. Shake off excess & place on baking sheet. Give each piece 1 inch of room. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine buffalo sauce with 2 tbsp vegan butter, place in microwave for 1 minute or until butter is melted.
5. Once cauli wings have baked for 25
Min, remove from oven, Dip each cauliflower wing into the buffalo sauce then place back onto the baking sheet & bake for an additional 6 minutes.
6. Assemble sliders & enjoy !