VEGAN BRIOCHE FRENCH TOAST !
It’s SO easy veganizing French toast! Grab recipe below!
Also LET ME KNOW if you want the recipe for VEGAN HOMEMADE BRIOCHE 😍
1 bread loaf of choice (I made homemade vegan brioche😍)
1 1/2 cups plant milk (I used Oat milk but any will work)
3 tbsp ground flax
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch of salt
Coconut oil or vegan butter
@bobsredmill maple sea salt pan- baked granola
Bananas or any fruit you like
100% pure maple syrup
1. Combine almond milk, Ground flax, cinnamon, vanilla and pinch of salt in a bowl and Whisk together and let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Bring a nonstick pan to medium heat, once hot add 1 tsp of coconut oil or vegan butter.
3. Dip 1 piece of sliced bread into the milk / flax mixture, allowing the bread to soak in some of it.
4. Shake off the excess mixture from the bread, and place the bread slices onto the hot skillet. Cook until browned on one side, should take 2-3 minutes, then flip and brown the other side.
5. Serve with vegan butter (or any nut butter like almond butter), @bobsredmill granola, maple syrup and fruit. •
#vegan #bobsredmill #eat #ad #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #vegancheese #f52grams