ORANGE ROSEMARY OLIVE OIL LOAF
TAG YOUR PPL & grab recipe below! ✨
So moist & flavorful.
I set out to make an olive oil cake using @bertolli_us. When you’re using GOOD QUALITY olive oil you can really tell the difference in taste. Throughout the year, the Bertolli team makes multiple field visits to growers around the globe, working with farmers to determine a harvest date that yields the best olives. They’re really devoted to developing the best quality olive oil.
Orange rosemary olive oil loaf
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup organic cane sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp baking powder
1 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
1 cup @bertolli_us organic extra virgin olive oil
2-3 oranges (use to get 1/4 cup fresh orange juice & 3 tbsp orange zest)
3 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1 cup organic powdered sugar
1-2 tbsp fresh orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9″x 5″ loaf pan with @bertolli_us olive oil and lightly dust with flour and set aside.
2. In a large bowl whisk together almond milk, @Bertolli_us olive oil, orange juice and orange zest.
3. Next add cane sugar to the liquid and whisk. Then add salt, baking powder and mix.
4. Gradually add flour, 1 cup at a time to the liquid, whisking in between.
5. Once batter is mixed well and is smooth…To the batter, add chopped rosemary and mix until well incorporated.
6. Grab your greased pan and pour batter to the pan, spread evenly.
7. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan at least 20 minutes.
9. For the glaze simply place powered sugar and orange juice in a small bowl and whisk together until smooth.
10. Pour the glaze on the loaf and spread it around to fully cover the top of the bread. Allow the glaze to harden for 15-20 minutes, then slice and enjoy!
11.Optional to add a few thinly sliced orange wedges, fresh rosemary sprig and orange zest for garnish!
#therecipeissimple #bertolliquality #qualityoliveoil #organicoliveoil #ad #veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood