OATMEAL COOKIES! It’s dessert week! 3 dessert recipes COMIN IN HOT this week ✨
I Veganized a family recipe and they taste identical to the real deal. TAG A FRIEND AND GRAB FULL RECIPE!
3/4 cup @bobsredmill all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup vegan butter, softened
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 tbsp flax egg + 3 tbsp water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups @Bobsredmill quick rolled oats or regular rolled oats
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup @bobsredmill shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl combine 1 tbsp ground flax and 3 tbsp water, mix to combine then set aside until ready to use. (Setting aside for about 10 minutes)
3. In a separate large bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
4.In a another large bowl, combine vegan butter, vanilla and brown sugar. Mix with a whisk until well combined. Takes 1-2 minutes. Then add dry ingredients, add oats, cranberries, raisins, walnuts and coconut. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
5. Using your hands, roll the cookie dough into golf sized balls OR bigger. Depends on how big you want them! Place cookie dough two inches apart and slightly flatten each cookie dough with your fingers.
6. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes, remove cookies of baking sheet and enjoy! #veganfoodshare #ad #bobsredmill #bobsfreshstart
#veganfood #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #cookies #f52grams