Hello my dears ! Hope you had a good start to the week? There is replenishment …
“CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES”
1 cup (140g) rice flour
1/4 cup (35g) buckwheat flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup (70g) cashews
3 tbsp coconut blossom sugar
1/2 cup (125ml) water
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 handful of chopped chocolate (dark)
1.Size rice flour, buckwheat flour and the baking powder in a bowl.
2. Mix the cashews, coconut blossom sugar, water and vanilla essence until creamy in a blender
3. Put the mixed mixture in the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir. A juicy ball of dough should appear. Cover them and put the bowl in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
4. Take the dough out of the refrigerator and knead it until it softens and is easy to shape. Now carefully knead in the chocolate drops.
5. Take out small portions of dough with a spoon and shape them into cookies. If it is too sticky, dip your hands in cold water.
6. Spread them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake them covered (with a piece of aluminum foil or with for about 15 minutes or until golden)
I topped it with Proteinspread @ got7nutrition almond butter and caramel (for those who can't decide entscheiden).
#feedfeed #hautescuisines #beautifulcuisines #foodgawker #thekitchn @thekitchn # f52grams #huffposttaste #yeshuffpost #buzzfeedfood #buzzfeast #foodblogfeed #lifeandthyme #ichliebefoodblogs @ ich.liebe.foodblogs #gloobdyfood #licinzeptood #foodporn #lowcarblife #homemadefood #fitness #healthy #dessert #chocoholic #cookiesandcream #foodblogliebe