Minced meat is something many of us always have handy. We buy it on sale or in bulk, it freezes easily, it comes in the clutch when you need some protein on the table, and it can be used in so many dishes. 🍗🍗🍗🍗🦃🦃🦃🦃 Most of us probably have our go-to meatball or meatloaf recipes for ground beef or ground turkey. But here’s some inspiration to add to your repertoire.
15 Instant Pot Ground Turkey Recipes
Instant Pot Turkey Chili
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cored and finely diced
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon tamari or soy sauce (optional)
- Toppings for serving: shredded cheddar cheese, sliced scallions, diced avocado, sour cream
Place the oil in an electric pressure cooker or Instant Pot. Turn the sauté setting on and heat the oil until shimmering. Add the turkey and cook, stirring constantly to break up the meat into small pieces, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes.
Add the onion, bell pepper, carrots, celery, and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, black beans, green chiles, water, chili powder, cumin, salt, and tamari or soy sauce if using. Stir to combine.
Secure the lid and close the vent. Set the cook time for 20 minutes at high pressure. When the cooking time completes, open the valve to quick release the pressure. Open the lid away from your face. Stir the chili. Taste and add salt, soy sauce or tamari, and other seasonings as needed. Serve the chili with your desired toppings.
#instantpot #instantpotcooking #instantpotrecipes