Made with fresh summer tomatoes & veggies. Simply add them to the pot and cook for 10 minutes! ????? Use an immersion blender or traditional blender to puree the soup into a light, smooth and comforting soup. It’s Gluten-Free + Vegan + Paleo…. keeping everyone full and happy!??
EASY TOMATO SOUP – INSTANT POT
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup carrots , chopped
- 2 medium stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 6 large cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable stock, aim for a low sodium stock
- Press the sauté button on the instant pot (affiliate link) and wait for it to heat up. Add the olive oil.
- Add the tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion and garlic to the instant pot and stir. Cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the remaining ingredients (tomato paste, nutritional yeast, balsamic vinegar and stock).
- Secure the lid on the instant pot and make sure the dial on top is set to ‘sealing’. Switch to cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. (Press ‘Manual’ or ‘Pressure Cook’ and set the timer to 10 minutes.)
- After the time is up the Instant Pot will automatically switch the keep warm. Let it keep warm for 10 depressurising on it’s own before releasing the steam valve.
- Use an immersion blender to process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If you don’t own an immersion blender you can can blend up the soup in batches using a blender or food processor. Just make sure to be careful when removing the blender lid and open away from your body.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
#instantpot #instantpotcooking #instantpotrecipes