It all starts by sauteing the bacon and ends by mixing the bacon into the dish. ???? Bacon is just SO GOOD, and it really takes this soulful Instant Pot Green Beans and Potatoes side dish to the next level.
INSTANT POT GREEN BEANS AND POTATOES
- 8 Slices of Bacon chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion chopped
- 1 Clove of Garlic minced
- 6-8 Small Yukon Gold Potatoes Halved
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Pounds Fresh Haricot Verts or Green Beans trimmed
- 3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Press Saute and 20 minutes on your instant pot. Once hot, add the bacon and cook until crisp, stirring occasionally as needed. Remove the bacon to a paper towel lined plate, leaving the grease.
- Place the onions and garlic in and sauté until tender.
- Add the potatoes, cut side down and cook until golden, adding a drizzle of olive oil if needed.
- Add the butter.
- Throw in the green beans and stir to combine.
- Add the Chicken Broth and set it to manual, high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Allow a natural release and then open the lid, season with salt and pepper to taste and stir in the bacon.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley all over the top right before serving.
#instantpot #instantpotcooking #instantpotrecipes