This Tomato Basil Soup is an easy, flavorful blender soup that’s extra creamy when made in the Instant Pot Ace Blender. 😁🍅🌱🍲 The Ace cooks the veggies in the blender before blending, so you just add the ingredients and come back to ready-to-eat, creamy soup in only 22 minutes.⏰
ACE BLENDER TOMATO BASIL SOUP
- 1 14.5 ounce can San Marzano tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz. can chicken broth
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk celery, roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup half and half
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, onion, celery, garlic, basil, tomato paste, salt and pepper to the Ace blender jar. Put the lid on the jar. Select the soup 2 setting.
- When the cook time ends, open the lid and add Parmesan cheese and half and half. Replace lid and pulse twice to combine.