Frozen Pork Tenderloin in the Instant Pot is a quick and easy way to make a delicious meal in just about one hour. 🐷🐷🐷 The method is very simple, and you can also apply this strategy to other meats. ❄❄❄😁
Instant Pot Frozen Pork Tenderloin
- 1 – 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Pressure Cook Pork Tenderloin:
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth and bay leaves to the pressure cooker pot.
- Place the trivet with handles and place frozen tenderloin directly onto it. If it doesn’t fit, cut it in half.
- Close the lid and make sure the valve points to sealed.
- Press the Pressure Cook button and set the timer for 60 minutes for frozen pork tenderloin and 40 minutes for fresh or thawed tenderloin. Followed by a 10 minutes Natural Pressure Release.
- After the 10 minutes NPR, release manually the remaining pressure.
- Open the lid and carefully lift the trivet with the pork tenderloin. Remove and discard any excess fat from the pork tenderloin and place it in a baking pan that has been covered with foil.
- Clean the pressure cooker pot, and Select sauté.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Once the IP reads HOT, add the sauce mixture to it. Stir and cook for a few minutes until it thickens enough to coat the spoon.
- Top the pork tenderloin with half of the sauce, brushing the top and the sides of it. Set the other half of the sauce aside.
- Broil the pork tenderloin for a few minutes, or until golden brown. Baste once with the sauce that dripped into the pan.
- Let the pork tenderloin rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the pork tenderloin and serve drizzled with the remaining sauce.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Follow 👉 @instantpoteats for more inspiration
Tag 👉 #instantpoteats to get featured 📩 Get our FREE 52-page recipe eBook with our most popular recipes (link in profile👆)
#instantpot #instantpotcooking #instantpotrecipes