VEGAN CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CAKE! BEST Chocolate cake W/ LAYERS OF @so_delicious Cookie Dough & Mocha Almond Fudge dairy free ice creamfrozen dessert…. RECIPE
2 @sodelicious coconutmilk pints (any flavor you like!) Ganache:
8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup almond milk
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup dutch processed cocoa powder
1/ cup cocoa powder
1 cup coconut sugar
4 tbsp 100 % pure maple syrup
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp instant espresso powder
1 cup almond milk or plant milk of choice
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup avocado oil
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease two 7-inch cake pans with with avocado oil then
dust evenly with 1 tsp cocoa powder.
2. Sift the flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, espresso powder, salt and both cocoa powders into a mixing bowl.
3. Prepare your flax egg by mixing one tablespoon of flaxseed meal with 3 tablespoons of water and leave to sit for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, add your almondmilk (or plant milk of choice), vanilla extract, oil, vinegar, pure
maple syrup and flax egg to the mixing bowl. Whisk with a hand whisk until well combined, mix until large lumps are gone.
5. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared cake tins. Place into the oven to bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of one of the cakes comes out clean.
Transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
To Assemble cake:
Let ice-cream sit out of the freezer for 15-20 minutes before assembling the cake. Line the sides of an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper. The parchment paper should
stick up above the top edge of the pan, since the cake will be a taller than your pan. Put the first cake layer in the bottom of your pan, then scoop an entire pint of @so_delicious
frozen dessert and spread evenly with a spatula. Then add second cake layer on top of ice cream. Then scoop the entire pint of the other ice cream on top and spread evenly with spatula. Allow ice cream cake to freeze completely, 6-8 hours.
Ganache recipe in comments! •
#SoDeliciousDairyFree #ad #vegancake #vegan