Vegan Blueberry Muffins by @healthyfrenchwife – I LOVE muffins and always looking for new recipes – love the simplicity of ingredients in this one! Can’t wait to try.?
2 cups of wholemeal flour
1/3 cup of sweetener (I used stevia)
1 cup of almond milk
1 tsp of baking powder
1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
1 tsp of vanilla essence
1 flax egg (1 tbsp of flaxmeal + 3 tbsp of water)
1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a muffin tray with muffin cases.
2. In a bowl mix your flour, sweetener, baking powder and vanilla.
3. Make your flax egg in a separate bowl mix and pour in your flour mix.
4. Add in the almond milk and combine together.
5. Add in the coconut oil mix it all together and fold the blueberries in.
6. Spoon into your muffin cases and cook for 35-40 minutes at 180 degrees.