Summer Rolls with peanut sauce by @amelietahiti. .
???FOLLOW @ChubbyVeganGirls for more vegan recipes!???
– about 5 shredded carrots
– about 3 shredded raw zucchini – 2 peaches (cause it’s season and delish and adds sweetz! can also use mango!)
– 1 small shredded beetroot to add colour
– 2 avocado
– big bunch of basil – lettuce (big leaves work best!)
– rice paper (about 10)
– 1 cup coconut milk (full fat) or 2 coconut yoghurt
– 1/3 cup peanut butter
– 1 tbsp curry paste – 2 tbsp coconut sugar
– half juicy lemon juice
– 1 tbsp tamari sauce
– 1 thumb fresh ginger, grated
– 1 tbsp rice vinegar or ACV
– a few teaspoon water
Shred and cut all your veggies, separate in bowls. On a plate, pour some hot water and dip the rice paper a few seconds on each side. Then lay on a clean dry surface and start by adding the leaf of lettuce which will wrap other ingredients around and help secure!
Place all ingredients and start rolling the paper from behind, over the ingredients, then wrap at the sides, and continue rollin’. To make it beautiful cut in half and place in a bowl.
To make the sauce, simply mix all ingredients in a blender.
.#veganrecipe #veganrecipes #foodvideo #foodvideos #cookingvideo #cookingvideos #veganmeals #veganfood #vegansoup #vegancooking #recipevideo #recipevideos #vegandinner #veganlunch #plantbased #easyveganmeals #easyveganrecipes