Sautéed mushrooms + tofu with carrots, garlic bok choy, sautéed purple cabbage, and more teriyaki fried rice 🍚 recently shared the teriyaki fried rice recipe but will share it again below in case you missed it the first time! 🌞
Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
Makes 1 cup
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup + 1tbsp water
1/3 cup coconut sugar (or other sugar of choice)
1/2 tsp minced ginger
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp ginger powder (or 1 tsp grated fresh ginger)
1/2 tbsp cornstarch + 1 tbsp water
1. In a bowl, mix the corn starch and water.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients. Mix.
3. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and leave to boil, stirring occasionally.
4. Leave to simmer until the sauce thickens from the cornstarch, around 7 minutes.
5. Turn off heat and set aside to use for a the fried rice or other dishes.
Teriyaki Fried Rice
3 cups leftover rice/quinoa
1/2 cup firm tofu, sliced into small cubes (optional)
1/4 cup bell peppers, diced
1/4 cup corn
1/4 cup carrots, diced
1/4 cup peas
1/4 cup purple cabbage, shredded
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/3-1/2 cup teriyaki sauce (depends how flavorful you want it)
2 tbsp sesame oil
1. Heat a large pan. Pour in 2 tbsp sesame oil.
2. Sauté the garlic until slightly golden brown. Add in the vegetables and tofu.
3. Cook until tender. Mix in the rice/quinoa.
4. Pour in the teriyaki sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Turn off heat and enjoy while hot! Feel free to add more teriyaki sauce before eating! That’s what I did and it was really good! .
#dailyfoodfeed #compassionateliving #manilavegans #yummyph #veganfoodie #feedyoursoull #plantpower #veganph #crueltyfree #plantbased #whatveganseat #befitfood #instavegan #instafood #huffposttaste #foodphotography #foodblogfeed #inspiremyinstagram #heresmyfood #buzzfeast #govegan #cleaneats #foodies #eattheworld #veganfoodshare