(🍕 RECIPE!) Why have a regular sized pizza when you can have mini pizzas? 😉 these are mini pizzas made using homemade dough (recipe below) topped with tomato sauce, cashew cream cheese, homemade basil pesto, sun dried tomatoes, onions, and fresh basil. I’ll share the pizza dough recipe below! You can find the rest of the recipes on my blog 🌿
Also, happy Sunday guys! Just made it to Berlin and I’m so excited for more vegan food because Europe has been so vegan-friendly there’s vegan options everywhere! 🙌🏼
EASY PIZZA DOUGH
Makes 8 small 4-inch pizza crusts
2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp dried basil
1/2 tbsp dried oregano
1 tbsp white sugar
TOPPINGS (this part is really up to you!)
Cashew cream (recipe on my blog)
Basil Pesto (recipe on my blog)
1. In a bowl, mix the warm water and yeast. Leave for around 15 minutes when the mixture has small bubbles.
2. In a large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and mix. Add in the yeast and water mixture then mix well using a spatula until a thick sticky dough forms.
3. Take out the dough from the bowl and then add in 1/2 tbsp of oil to coat the bowl. Place the dough back then cover with a towel and leave to sit for at least 2 hours.
4. After 2 hours the dough should have doubled in size.
5. Knead a few times before cutting into 6-8 portions. Roll into 1/4-1/3 inch thick pizza bases. Brush with olive oil before adding your desired toppings
6. Bake at 450F for 20 minutes or until crust is crispy.
#dailyfoodfeed #compassionateliving #manilavegans #yummyph #veganfoodie #feedyoursoull #plantpower #veganph #crueltyfree #plantbased #whatveganseat #befitfood #instavegan #instafood #huffposttaste #foodphotography #foodblogfeed #inspiremyinstagram #heresmyfood #buzzfeast #govegan #cleaneats #foodies #eattheworld #veganfoodshare #veganpizza #veganrecipes #cashewcheese
#italianfood @beautifulcuisines @healthycuisines @thefeedfeed.vegan @thrivemags @buzzfeedhealth