Double Chocolate Gluten Free Mini Muffins
1/2 (52g) cup oat flour
1/3 (37g) cup coconut flour
1/4 (20g) cup cocoa powder
2 (92g) egg whites (I used liquid)
1/2 cup (113g) plain Greek yogurt
1 medium (108g) banana
2 Tbsp (42g) honey
1 tsp (4g) baking soda
2 tsp (8g) stevia
3 tbsp (45g) mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
3. In a food processor (by hand is fine) mix the dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) with the wet ingredients until incorporate.
4. Stir in 2 tbsp of the chocolate chips.
5. Spray a muffin tin with oil and fill the wells about 3/4 of the way. Don’t use liners, they will stick. Top with remaining chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. Makes 24 mini muffins. Nutrition info is for each muffin.
❓Can I substitute the flours?
❗️The oat flour, yes. The coconut flour, no. Need it for absorbing stuff.
❓I’m allergic to bananas.
❓But I don’t have applesauce in my country!!
❗️Listen here, at some point you have to solve problems for yourself. These recipes are written to make them as macro friendly as possible. When you swap out all the ingredients for other stuff you are defeating the purpose. Just make regular muffins if you have to swap stuff. They will taste better. Do you think I really know what happens if you swap Greek yogurt with some vegan alternative? I stop testing a recipe when it’s good and most times that’s once or twice. I’m not in my kitchen trying every combination of ingredients