BEST EVER VEGGIE MEAT BALL PASTA !
Tag your peeps and grab recipe below ✨
Used @nexveg hemp patties ❤️
-Vegan meat balls-
1 yellow onion
8 ounces white mushroom, chopped
2 @nexveg hemp patties
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup walnuts
Oil for pan frying -Other Ingredients-
Pasta noodles (I used bucatini)
Store bought vegan pesto
Vegan cheese for garnish
fresh basil for garnish
1. Roughly chop onion and then place in food processor and pulse 4-5 times. Then add the mushrooms to the food processor and pulse 5-6 times.
2. Add mushroom and onions to a large pan and sauté for 7-8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the @nexveg pattie and break apart with wooden spoon. Cook for 4-5 minutes then turn off heat and transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl.
3. In a small pan over medium heat toast walnuts, constantly moving walnuts around with a spatula. should brown in 1-2 minutes. Transfer the walnuts to the food processor and pulse 5-6 times. Transfer the walnut crumbs to the large Mixing bowl and add salt, pepper, onion powder and chopped cilantro. Mix well to combine then form golf sized balls.
4. Either pan fry or bake the meatballs! If you’re pan frying add 3 tbsp oil to a pan over medium heat and once hot add meat balls and brown on each side for 2-3 minutes.
5. If you’re baking, preheat oven to 375 F. Place meat balls on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, flipping meatballs half way through.
6. Prepare pasta according to the directions on package.. once pasta noodles are cooked combine with pesto.
7. Serve pasta hot and top off with meat balls, garnish with cheese and basil. •
#veganfoodporn #ad #meatball #nexveg veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #vegancheese #f52grams #pasta